Monday, January 18, 2010

Preivew the new Mason Douglas album right NOW

Holy crap, I've got some GREAT news for all of us this morning - right now, you can preview a few tracks on the new album! I'm so pumped to be able to get some of these tracks to you - once you take a listen, I'm sure you'll know why...not being cocky, I'm just really proud and I can't WAIT to release this thing!

So just go over to my website, my Myspace or to my Facebook - it's up on the music players at all of these sites so go, go, go! And let me know what you think - leave a comment or leave a voicemail at 615-212-WOLF...would love to hear from you.

Thanks for listening!

Mason

1 comment:

Shelby Merchant said...

Awesome new music. Can't wait to have the finished product in hand. We're all chanting ...Mason, Mason, Mason!!!